The Ohio Judicial Conference online directory contains contact information for all Ohio judges. That information is accessible through the search pages listed to the left, which enable you to find contact information for Ohio judges by name, by county, and by court. Scroll down to learn more about the search tools.
We also provide:
- 2013 Ohio Judges Directory order form
- a list of 2013 New Judges, organized by court and with effective dates and term information;
- a list of changes to the printed 2013 Ohio Judges Directory, arranged by the date of the change.
- Search by first name, last name, or both; search by complete names, first letter, or the first few letters.
- If you enter nothing in either the first name or the last name field, you receive a list of all Ohio judges.
- Results are in alphabetical order by last name.
- Choose a county using the drop-down box.
- Search by court name or jurisdiction or both.
- To search by court name, enter the first letter of the name, the first few letters, or the whole name.
- To search by jurisdiction, choose a jurisdiction using the drop-down box.
Note: You can use the search by jurisdiction to find all judges with a certain jurisdiction. Since courts combine jurisdictions in different ways, getting complete results sometimes requires searches for several different combinations of jurisdiction.
For example: finding all judges with juvenile court jurisdiction takes five searches--
one for all judges with "J1: juvenile only" jurisdiction,
one for all judges with "CP4: Common Pleas All Divisions" jurisdiction,
one for all judges with "DR2: Domestic Relations and Juvenile" jurisdiction,
one for all judges with "P2: Probate and Juvenile" jurisdiction,
and one for all judges with "P3: Probate, Juvenile and Domestic Relations" jurisdiction.