The Judicial Conference has created a series of brochures to help judges inform the public about Ohio's judicial system. We have six tri-fold brochures with general information about aspects of the judicial system and one 25-page guide to small claims court.
- Here are electronic versions of each title (they are pdf files):
- To obtain printed samples of the brochures, contact Trina Bennington (Trina.Bennington@sc.ohio.gov or 614-387-9750).
- The back panel of each brochure has space for a standard size mailing label with contact information for a local court or judge.
- The brochures can be ordered in bulk at low cost--20 or 15 cents per copy, depending on the number ordered.
- To order copies of the brochures, use this online form or print and fax the Citizens Guide Brochure Order Form.
Small Claims Court Guide
- The Small Claims Court brochure is a brochure that was previously published by the Ohio State Bar Foundation. It has been updated and redesigned.
- You can download and print the Small Claims Court guide:
- The file is arranged to be printed as a brochure; follow the instructions below, or the pages will appear out of order:
Choose Portrait Mode, 2-sided Printing, flip on short edge.