MADD and the OPAA are co-sponsoring 5 regional training programs on OVI related topics/issues. These training programs are free, and open to law enforcement, city and county prosecutors, and judges.
- Impaired Driving Working Group Update;
- ODH Alcohol/Drug Testing Administrative Rules;
- Trouble-shooting OVI Crash Investigations; and
- OVI Case Law Trends and Legislative Update.
Dates and locations:
- Thursday, February 23rd, Cleveland;
- Monday, February 27th, Columbus;
- Wednesday, March 1st, Cincinnati (West Chester);
- Friday, March 3rd, Akron (Hudson);
- Monday, March 6th, Dayton;
- Thursday, March 9, Lucas County (Sylvania). Added 1/30/06
Click here for a flier with specific information about times, locations, and registration.
Beckie Neff, 800-552-8641 or email@example.com.